- 01 646 8300
- 020 640 615
This is a therapeutic method that involves direct use of electricity for the purpose of treatment.
Electrotherapy in Physical Medicine is classified according to frequency and direction of current as:
- medium and high frequency current
- direct current,
- alternating and impulse current.
According to the effect it is devided to:
- transcutaneous electrical neural stimulation (TENS)
- neuromuscular stimulation.
Indications for therapy usage:
- acute and chronic painful conditions in different branches of medicine
- phantom pain
- herpes zooster